Soft Roman Blinds
WHY DCB ROMAN BLINDS?
- Clear views & natural light when drawn open
- Privacy & light control when drawn closed
- Exclusive lightweight fibreglass batten design - smooth finish & easy to lift & lower
- Luxurious & ornate folds create a soft layered look
- Match fabrics with your Curtains & Homewares to create a complete home interior look
- Reduce light above your windows and increase your insulation with our matching pelmets
- Design your own by choosing the fabric, style, size & trims
- Add our affordable motorisation to increase ease of use, comfort & convenience
Our Roman Blinds have luxurious and ornate pleated folds which are raised fold by fold creating a soft layered look.
When lifted they provide a clear view allowing you to maximize your views and natural light and when drawn closed give you complete privacy.
Our Soft Roman Blinds combine the simplicity of blinds with the warmth and versatility of soft furnishing fabrics.
Creating a complete home interior look you can match and coordinate the fabrics in your roman blinds with the fabrics in your curtains, pelmets, swags and tails and cushions.
A big advantage of choosing dcb for your Roman Blinds is that we have Australia’s largest range of soft furnishing / drapery fabrics to choose from.
Unlike lower quality aluminium alternatives our Soft Roman Blinds are constructed of Exclusive Fibreglass Battens which:
- Enables blinds to be made to wider widths with no twisting, curling or cupping
- Its Lightweight lowers the overall weight of the blind thus making it easier to lift & lower
- UV treated to withstand harsh Australian sun
- Easy replacement clip & slide ring system
Our Soft Roman Blinds are constructed with 100% Australian Made Lining which keeps the face fabric stable, ensures no shrinkage or distortion and provides added insulation and light control.To control your Roman Blinds choose from the standard cord operation, easy lift chain, heavy duty cord lock or our exclusive & affordable motorisation to combine multiple blinds for simultaneous operation.
Complete the look of your Roman Blinds with our extensive range of finishes including trims, tassels, braids or fringes. You can also create a distinctive look by adding soft scarf finishes across the bottom of your roman blinds. Along with coordinating your fabrics with other custom made items you can also match your trims with the trims on your curtains and cushions.
Ensure you complete the look of your Roman Blinds by choosing the right products to coordinate with.