Hard Roman Blinds
WHY DCB ROMAN BLINDS?
- Clear views & natural light when drawn open
- Privacy & light control when drawn closed
- Exclusive lightweight fibreglass batten design - smooth finish & easy to lift & lower
- Luxurious & ornate folds create a soft layered look
- Reduce light above your windows and increase your insulation with our matching pelmets
- Design your own by choosing the fabric, style, size & trims
- Add our affordable motorisation to increase ease of use, comfort & convenience
Our Roman Blinds have luxurious and ornate pleated folds which are raised fold by fold creating a soft layered look.
When lifted they provide a clear view allowing you to maximize your views and natural light and when drawn closed give you complete privacy.
Our Hard Roman Blinds are manufactured with blind fabrics creating crisp clean lines for a seamless tailored appearance and adding a designer touch to any room.
Australian made, the latest automated technology and precision cutting machinery ensures symmetric and even spaced paneling.
Our unique batten construction also eliminates any light permitting holes ensuring complete light block out.
For a chain controlled roman blind we offer the innovative SS38 system suitable for small or large blind sizes and eliminates the need for manual pull cords, resulting in silky smooth operation. For added piece of mind, it also comes with specially designed chain fixing devices to ensure a safe environment for children.
Choose from our four exclusive styles all available in our range of blind fabrics including block out, translucent and sunscreen fabrics.
To control your Roman Blinds choose from the standard cord operation, easy lift chain, heavy duty cord lock or our exclusive & affordable motorisation to combine multiple blinds for simultaneous operation.
Ensure you complete the look of your Roman Blinds by choosing the right products to coordinate with.