Double Roller Blinds
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Combine two blinds on the one window – one for day & one for night
- Benefits of a sunscreen blind combined with a blockout blind
- Control of each blind is separate so enjoy your views & diffused light during the day & privacy & darkness at night
- Double the insulation benefits
- Add a matching pelmet to increase light control, insulation & conceal hardware underneath
- Coordinate with our curtains or sheers layered over the top
- Custom made to fit any window size
Two blinds in one! Our double or dual roller blinds have a double bracket system which combines two fabrics on the same window, allowing you to have both
a blockout fabric for keeping the light out and a sheer or sunscreen fabric for when you want to see out.
Our double roller blinds are often referred too as day/night blinds. Control of each Blind is separate so you can enjoy your window views
and soft diffused light during the day and have complete privacy and darkness at night.
Our double roller blinds also have the added benefit of a double layer of insulation, keeping the cold air out and the warm air in, saving you energy and money.
Make sure you compare the difference when selecting your blinds. Our revamped double bracket system has increased strength compared to other bracket. Its slim compacted profile with a projection of only 85mm wide and 128mm long reduces light gaps. In gains increased strength with its longer fixing plates and a chain winder guide avoids chain interference.
Every double roller blind is manufactured in Melbourne, Australia, and our highly experienced team can manufacture custom pelmets for you in matching fabrics to your blinds. Their pelmets further increase your windows insulation and also conceal the blind hardware and componentry underneath creating a complete finish.
Our extensive and exclusive range of fabrics are available for you to choose from which include Block Out, Sunscreen, Translucent or Sheer fabrics. Fabrics are designed to withstand Australia’s harsh climate and are available as non-flammable and fade, bacteria and mold resistant.